As our Quality Engineer you will be responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). You will work closely with various departments within our company and you will be in daily contact with customers and suppliers on various quality issues.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming parts, ensuring that they meet the requirements;
- Write, revise and maintain quality manuals and to determine the areas of improvement and document them;
- Be familiar with regulations/laws, issues and news with respect to quality of products;
- Implement training to staff/colleagues to create "quality thinking";
- Give customers, colleagues and suppliers technical support about materials, coatings and applications;
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices;
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements;
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products;
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to check and develop product requirements.
Who you are
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality is required, as is min.;
- 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of technical products (preferably fasteners);
- Familiarity with the methodologies, quality standards, processes, tools and concepts of the quality management of fasteners and technical components (ISO, EN, NF, DIN);
- Excellent communication/motivation skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential;
- Experience with ISO certification, Lean Six Sigma, H&S (ARBO), 8D, PPAP, AQL, 5S, IMDS, SPC and Risk Inventory & Evaluation (RI&E);
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, management skills and ability to interpret data and statistics;
- Experience with MS-Office (especially Excel, Word) is needed; project management experience is a plus;
- Good report writing skills and to be customer oriented;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German.
What we do
75,000 products in stock. Each and every one of high quality and reliable under all circumstances. Stafa's fasteners have proven themselves since 1977. Stafa supplies (hot dip galvanized) fasteners, special fasteners and drawing parts for numerous applications. Our products find their way to all corners of the world. In addition to fasteners, Stafa also supplies specials: custom-made components. With our technical expertise, we translate the customer's wishes into a perfectly fitting product. As a supplier, we stand for reliability. As a partner, we relieve our customers of the burden of surface treatments, assembly services, packaging solutions and logistical supply options. Whatever the specific wish is: Stafa provides a connection with customized products and services.
What we have to offer
We offer a varied and a challenging job within a team of enthusiastic employees. Furthermore, we are a growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company where there is room for personal development. Of course we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Stafa is seeking someone to fill this immediate vacancy, please contact Mr. Pim van Leeuwen, tel.: +31 495 599 888.
- Job application with résumé can be addressed to email@example.com, or;
- Stafa Group for the attention of Pim van Leeuwen, PO Box 2670, 6026 ZH Maarheeze, The Netherlands.
Stafa applies a confidential screening policy for the application procedure. This means that we can ask you to send us your original diplomas and/or be able to check references.